JTG Podcast EP #2 The Gut Skin Connection With Nimisha Gandhi
Nimisha Gandhi is a certified Holistic Nutritionist, Ayurvedic counselor and Yoga Nidra teacher dedicated to helping people find their truth through nutrition, lifestyle changes and mindful work.
She holds a B.S. in Psychobiology from UCLA and has years of additional education in human biology, gut microbiome health, reproductive health, and environmental health. Nimisha has five years of experience as a clinical researcher at UCLA and Baylor College of Medicine and more than a collective ten years of experience working in the healthcare field. She has extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, clinical research, health coaching, sleep hygiene, and preventive health.
Nimisha also serves as an advisor for wellness providers and companies such as FemTech Collective, Integrated Medicine Initiative For Teens, and Conscious Kitchen on how to build a holistic, forward-thinking brand and service.
In this episode, she talks to Journey To Glow host Caroline Frenette about:
1. Nimisha’s Ayurvedic lifestyle rooted in her upbringing and her grandmother’s remedies for everyday ailments
2. The cause of rosacea from an Ayurvedic lens
3. Understanding the Pitta dosha and how it manifests out of balance in the body to create inflammation or heat
4. Cooling foods and herbs to balance the body
5. How to detect if you have SIBO
6. Testing to get to the source of rosacea or any skin imbalance
7. How to tap into your intuition to pinpoint the root cause of an imbalance
Links mentioned in this episode:
JTG Podcast #3 Ditch The One Size Fits All Fad Diet With Maggie Berghoff Maggie Berghoff is a functional medicine celebrity health expert and certified nurse practitioner. She leads men and women to balance their bodies and feel their best today and forever. Maggie...
JTG Podcast EP #1: Clearing Cystic Acne With Melissa Vanden Heuvel Melissa Vanden Heuvel is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and Health Coach on a mission to help autoimmune warriors overcome their health symptoms and achieve optimal health. After...
Get The (FREE) Guide
Essential Radiance: Caroline’s Top 5 Essential Oils For Radiant Skin
Sign up for the Glowletter