JTG #29 Herbs & Plant Medicine To Support Skin Health With Herbalist Rosalee De La Foret
In this podcast episode, I have the pleasure of asking my guest, Rosalee De La Forêt all-of-the-questions about herbs and plants to treat skin issues!
Rosalee de la Forêt is passionate about helping you explore the world of herbalism and nature connection. She is the Education Director at LearningHerbs, a registered herbalist with the American Herbalist Guild, and the author of the bestselling book Alchemy of Herbs: Transforming Everyday Ingredients into Foods and Remedies that Heal as well as the online courses The Taste of Herbs, Herbal Cold Care, and Apothecary: The Alchemy of Herbs Video Companion.
In this episode, Herbalist Rosalee De La Foret and Journey To Glow host Caroline Frenette explore:
- How to know which herbs to choose for your specific needs
- How long should you take a specific herb or plant
- Rosalee’s favorite herbs and plants for skin health
- Powerful plant combinations to support skin health and normalize skin function
- Why dandelion is magical!
- Why spraying pesticides are so damaging to our health
- How to become a “heart-centered activist” to make a bigger impact on our community
- Why using plants can affect us on a deeper level than just the physical body
- How to use herbs safely if you have eczema, psoriasis, rosacea or acne
- The different uses of herbs for acute versus chronic issues
- How quickly you should see progress when using plant medicine