JTG #43 Eczema In Babies & Children
With The Eczema Expert Rebecca Bonneteau
JTG #43 Eczema in Babies & Children With Naturopath & Eczema Expert Rebecca Bonneteau
Fact: 1 in 4 children has eczema, but the great news is Rebecca Bonneteau decided to do something about it. In this episode of the Journey To Glow podcast we talk to The Eczema Expert Rebecca Bonneteau about managing eczema in babies & children.
About our guest:
Rebecca Bonneteau N.D. was born with chronic eczema and after spending many years learning how to support her body so she could take control of her condition naturally she now focuses her work helping others do the same. She wants to make sure that no child grows up thinking that they can’t take control of their eczema.
She has set out to, first and foremost, support parents who are trying to move away from the reliance on medication. The path to taking control of eczema is not a short one, making support the number one thing you need on this journey so her priority was to set up a network of parents who all wanted to learn and support one another.
In this episode, Journey To Glow host Caroline Frenette and The Eczema Expert cover:
- Rebecca’s journey to glow
- What’s happening with your immune system when you have eczema
- The hormone-eczema connection
- The importance of a good sleep cycle for kids and what to do when the eczema keeps your child awake scratching
- The crucial role of the lymphatic system when you have eczema
- How to improve the lymphatic system and move out “waste”
- Looking at poop for clues on what’s happening in the system
- Benefits of saunas + dry brushing
- How to protect your skin in the sauna if you have rosacea
- Dry brushing and essential oils
- What happens when you use steroids cream for eczema and suddenly stop
- Essential oils for eczema and self-care
- Tea versus tinctures versus supplements for clear skin
- Should you use essential oils if you have eczema?
1. “We need to shift our thinking when it comes to skin issues to realize our body is actually working, doing its job moving excess toxins and trying to heal.”
2. “It’s important to shift our thinking from beating ourselves up for having skin issues and instead, learn to ask: what is my skin trying to say?”
3. “Learn to work with the body instead of suppressing it.”
The Glow Blog
Which natural skincare is best for rosacea?UPDATED JUNE 1st 2022 This post aims to shed light on the best natural skincare for rosacea as well as give you some pointers to help you shop smarter. As someone healing rosacea naturally and holistically, finding the right...
Natural Treatment For Demodex Mites & RosaceaNatural Treatment For Demodex Mites & RosaceaIf you’ve just learned about the link between Demodex mites and rosacea and are looking for a natural treatment, you're at the right place. In this article, we’re going...
Gua Sha For Rosacea & Glowing SkinUPDATED MAY 2022 I think it’s safe to say that Gua Sha has recently exploded on the beauty market, so I wanted to share a few thoughts and resources. First, I want to stress the importance of investing in a high-quality tool...
Toxic Ingredients In Sunscreen & The Best Non-Toxic Sunscreen Edited May 2021 by Caroline FrenetteWhat's the deal with toxic ingredients in sunscreen? The last time you packed for a trip to a warm and beachy destination, did you take a good look at the label of...
My 30-Day Medical Medium Celery Juice Challenge And Resulting Skin CrisisUPDATED June 1st 2022 Before we begin, you should know that I’m not an advocate for the Medical Medium lifestyle, and I’m not a die-hard fan like many of his followers. But I love Anthony...
Natural Solutions & Remedies RosaceaNatural & Holistic Solutions RosaceaI've been wanting to write a comprehensive blog post on natural solutions and remedies to support the healing of rosacea for the longest time! After interviewing numerous holistic skin...
Best Floral Waters For Sensitive Skin I’m in love with floral waters. Also called hydrosols, floral waters have multiple uses and can be beautifully incorporated into your skincare ritual. Hydrosols are produced by the steam distillation of aromatic plants; the steam...
Limited Edition Calendula Glow BoxExperience the healing properties of the calendula flower infused in skin-nourishing, organic oils formulated specifically for sensitive, rosacea-prone skin.Organic Skincarebalms for sensitive & rosacea-prone skinThe most...
Interview with Yewande Masi Founder Ornami Skincare1. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and how you started Ornami Skincare? My journey to becoming CEO of Ornami Skincare started as a happy “accident”. Shortly after I started making skincare products for my...
Get the best of Journey To Glow delivered straight to your inbox!
Delicious skin nourishing recipes, the best in clean beauty, upcoming skin detoxes & challenges, tips from holistic skin experts and real women stories to inspire you on your journey to glow!