JTG #31 Nontoxic Sunscreen & Katie Stewart on Clearing Cystic Acne
On this episode of the journey To Glow podcast we have a brand new segment called “Caroline Recommends” where we talk about nontoxic sunscreens then we dive into how to clear cystic acne with my guest Katie Stewart.
Katie Stewart is the founder of KatieStewartWellness.com, a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, and a Board Certified Essential Oil Practitioner. A former journalist turned nutritionist, Katie has helped women around the world get to the bottom of their hormonal acne to reveal the clear skin they’ve been craving. By detoxifying the body and nourishing it with beauty-boosting foods, Katie helps women feel confident and beautiful like they deserve.
In this episode, Katie Stewart and Journey To Glow host Caroline Frenette explore:
- How to stimulate the lymphatic system
- The importance of using clean skincare
- Essential oils for detox and cellulite!
- How and when to give your digestion a reset
- Recipes for warm smoothies
- How to rebalance your hormones for clear skin
- PMS is NOT normal and what to do if you are currently experiencing huge mood swings
- How to get long-lasting results when it comes to skin healing
- The impact of the pill on our mind and body
- Using the SkinDeep database to check on the ingredients on your products
Searching For The Perfect Nontoxic, High-Performance Sunscreen
If you enjoyed this podcast episode you will love this comprehensive article on nontoxic suncreens.
The Glow Blog
Get The (FREE) Guide
As a green-beauty junkie, it’s been my mission to find non-toxic, natural products that are high performing AND fit my skin’s unique needs.
After spending thousands of dollars on products but not seeing improvement with my skin, I started researching essential oils.
I discovered 5 that targeted my skin’s dehydration and inflammation, so I immediately put them to the test.
After 2 weeks of testing my own concoctions made of 100% certified pure essential oils, I noticed a huge improvement on the texture and hydration of my skin.