JTG Podcast #3 Clear Skin Diet With Maggie Berghoff
Maggie Berghoff is a functional medicine celebrity health expert and certified nurse practitioner. She leads men and women to balance their bodies and feel their best today and forever. Maggie will order specialty labs to check gut function, inflammation, food intolerance, and more. She also teaches her clients tricks to optimize Air, Water, Light, Sound, EMF, and Food, to create an environment in which one may thrive. The traditional medical model no longer serves the needs of chronic symptoms, autoimmunity, and diseases that burden >95% of the world. Maggie’s clients strive to raise their standards, understand their unique biochemical individuality, and achieve true health through her renowned framework, Balance Protocol.
In this episode, Maggie talks to Journey To Glow host Caroline Frenette about:
- Why one-size-fits-all fad diets won’t bring you the result you desire
- What you need to know before taking Probiotics
- Maggie’s incredible journey to health and how that led her to become a functional medicine practitioner
- Which tests will give you the real data and which ones are a waste of money
- 3 simple changes you can make to start healing your skin right now
- The impact of toxic thoughts on your skin and how to shift into a loving, healing state of mind
- Discovering the hidden emotional cause of rosacea (or any skin imbalance)
- How long it takes for the chemistry in the body to fully change
- The safe way to detox your body
- Maggie’s 3 step process to transform your health from sick to radiant
JTG Podcast Episode #7 Detoxing from Toxic Mold w/ Bridgit Danner Bridgit Danner has been a licensed acupuncturist since 2004 and certified Functional Diagnostic practitioner since 2015. She gave over 12,000 treatments in her years working as an acupuncturist &...
JTG Podcast Episode #6 The Beauty of Eczema With Author Camille Knowles Camille Knowles is the founder, Author and CEO of The Beauty of Eczema. She is also a qualified Health Coach and Natural Chef on a mission to share her wisdom and guide others in living a...
JTG Podcast Episode #5 Jolene Hart Author of The Eat Pretty Book Series And Her Journey To Healing Eczema & Acne Jolene Hart is a health coach certified by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, a former magazine beauty editor, and founder of the...
JTG Podcast #4 From Rosacea To Clear Glowing Skin With Janelle Allard Janelle Allard is a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, a Holistic Health Mentor, with a specialty in hormone health. She is also the co-author of the upcoming cookbook: Keeping It...
JTG Podcast EP #2 The Gut Skin Connection With Nimisha Gandhi Nimisha Gandhi is a certified Holistic Nutritionist, Ayurvedic counselor and Yoga Nidra teacher dedicated to helping people find their truth through nutrition, lifestyle changes and mindful work.She holds a...
JTG Podcast EP #1: Clearing Cystic Acne With Melissa Vanden Heuvel Melissa Vanden Heuvel is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and Health Coach on a mission to help autoimmune warriors overcome their health symptoms and achieve optimal...
Get The (FREE) Guide
Essential Radiance: Caroline’s Top 5 Essential Oils For Radiant Skin
Sign up for the Glowletter