JTG #20 The Medical Medium Protocol For Acne With Intuitive Medicine Woman Muneeza Ahmed
In this episode of the Journey To Glow podcast we talk about the Medical Medium Protocol for acne with intuitive medicine woman Muneeza Ahmed.
Muneeza is a medical intuitive who helps people with chronic and mystery illness. She uses the healing principles and protocols from the Medical Medium Anthony William to help people heal. Muneeza studied with several pioneers in the field of holistic healing such as Susun Weed (Herbalism), David Wolfe (Raw Food Nutrition) and Dr. Bradley Nelson (Emotion and Body Code). She’s also a certified Holistic Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and Columbia University.
In this episode, Muneeza Ahmed and Journey To Glow host Caroline Frenette explore:
- How our ancestors’ diet and lifestyle affect our health now
- The cause of eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and acne according to the Medical Medium
- How toxins and heavy metals are passed down from generations to generations unless cleanse
- The poisons (pathogens, viruses, heavy metals) in your liver that causes skin issues
- After trying all of the diets, doing a 60-day juice cleanse, being on raw food for months and still having eczema, Munneeza turned to the Medical Medium Anthony William
- The turning point in Muneeza’s healing journey and why she stepped into her purpose as medical intuitive
- Asking better questions to guide us to a deeper truth on our healing journey
- Why is celery juice a key component of cleansing the liver
- Can you test for strep
- Key foods to cut out of your diet to clear your skin
- How to knock out the brain fog
In part 2 of my conversation with Muneeza is a Q&A style where we answer questions from the Jounrey To Glow community on Instagram.
Q&A portion of the interview
“I’ve been drinking celery juice for 12 months and been doing the protocol for 9, why am I still breaking out?” (Dermatitis and acne)
“What can I get rid of brain fog besides drinking celery juice?”
“Is there a test for strep?”
“Will a test give me definitive answers?”
PS: This is part 1 of my conversation with Muneeza. You can listen to part 2 here.