Essential Oils To Boost & Protect Your Immune System
Here are simple and effective essential oils that will support your immune system during this challenging time.
OnGuard Essential Oil (The Protective Blend)
On Guard is doTERRA’s proprietary essential oil blend which provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support when used internally.*
As one of doTERRA’s best-selling essential oils blends, it protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system when ingested.*
On Guard can be taken internally to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function.*
It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. It’s gentle enough to use if you have human and kids and furry-kids but powerful enuogh to kill germs.
Tip: keep a few bottles of Onguard around the house, specifically the bathroom, kitchen and in your farmacy.
• Supports healthy immune and respiratory function when used internally*
• Ingest to support the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
• Use internally to promote healthy circulation*
• Energizing and uplifting aroma
Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils.
Warm, spicy, camphoraceous, woody
How to use On Guard
- 2 to 3 drops of On Guard essential oil in a veggie cap topped with olive oil 2 times a day. Drink a full glass of spring water.
- On Guard sanitizing mist: I have one in my purse, gym bag, car (I spray the stearing wheel), jeans pocket and I SPRAY EVERYTHING including my hands.
- On Guard concentrate to clean all the surface of my home including the floor, bathrooms and the cat litter. (Rinse well, cats are sensitive to strong smells and OnGuard is POTENT.)
- Grab the On Guard softgels and keep a bottle on your kitchen counter and one in your bag. *The oil in a veggie cap works just as well.
Other oils I use everyday:
- Pink Pepper (healthy cells)
- Frankincense (skincare + to connect with my higher self, much needed right now)
- Oregano (a pathogen’s worst enemy)
- Rose Touch (reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, promotes an even skin tone )
- Copaiba (boost the immune system, calm mind and body thanks to its effect on the endocannabinoid system)
- Pour 2 drops of your favorite essential oil in the palm of your hand and breathe deeply.
- Move in whichever way calls to you: yoga, jogging, a walk in nature…
- Lay down on the earth if you can, feel its loving, supportive energy
- Cuddle with loved one or a pet #magical
- Spend time doing what matters most to you: painting, writing, cooking, napping…
- Do a digital detox!
If you do not have a doTERRA account and would like to purchase these products at 25% off, follow the simple steps on this page.
Why I chose doTERRA 100% Pure Certified Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
When I discovered doTERRA essential oils, I had no idea that I'd found precious allies that would support my emotional, mental and physical well-being.
I now use essential oils everyday in my skincare, my morning rituals (have you tried cardamon essential oil in your coffee?!), to banish brain fog mid-afternoon with a drop of peppermint and I enjoy the soundest of sleep thanks to a few drops Serenity in my bedside diffuser.
And can I just take a moment to brag here and say that I have NOT gotten a cold since using our powerhouse called OnGuard? Yep, that's right. I support my immune system by using certified 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils. (Purity is CRUCIAL. Don't expect results from cheap, untested oils.)
I've transformed my pharmacy into a natural farmacy. And best of all? IT WORKS.
Our Beauty Junkies
shop nontoxic organic skincare products
Essential Radiance: My Top 5 Essential Oils For Radiant Skin
get the (free) guide
As a green-beauty junkie, I've been on a my mission to find non-toxic, natural products that are high performing AND fit my skin’s unique needs.
After spending thousands of dollars on products but not seeing improvement with my skin, I started researching essential oils.
I discovered 5 that targeted my skin's dehydration and inflammation, so I immediately put them to the test.
After 2 weeks of testing 100% certified pure essential oils, I noticed a huge improvement on the texture and hydration of my skin.
The Glow Blog
JTG#47 Adaptogenic Mushrooms & Plants To Support Your Immune System with Clinical Herbalist & Mycologist Danielle Ryan
JTG #47 Adaptogenic Mushrooms & Plants To Support Your Immune System with Clinical Herbalist & Mycologist Danielle Ryan JTG #47 Adaptogenic Mushrooms & Plants To Support Your Immune System with Clinical Herbalist & Mycologist Danielle Ryan In this...
JTG #46 How to stay grounded & sane during uncertain times with Megan PenningtonJTG #46 How to stay grounded & sane during uncertain times + what is the MRT test with Megan PenningtonToday we're talking Megan Pennington about staying grounded in uncertain...
*Brand Spotlight JTG #45 Flower Elixirs With Katie Hess Founder of LotusweiJTG #45 Flower Elixirs With Katie Hess Founder of LotusweiDid you know that there’s such a thing as a Flower Alchemist? And did you know that the innate healing intelligence contained in the...
JTG #44 Functional Nutrition For Clear Skin With FDN Practitioner Jenn Malecha JTG #44 A Functional Map To Clear Skin With FDN Practitioner Jenn MalechaThis is part 2 of my conversation with FDN Practitioner (Functional Diagnostics Nutrition) Jenn Malecha. To listen...
JTG #43 Managing Eczema In Babies & Children With The Eczema Expert Rebecca Bonneteau JTG #43 Managing Eczema in Babies & Children With Naturopath & Eczema Expert Rebecca BonneteauFact: 1 in 4 children has eczema, but the great news is Rebecca Bonneteau...
*Brand SpotlightJTG #42 Sanara Skincare Founder Rebekah JensenJTG #42 Sanara Skincare Founder Rebekah JensenIn this sponsored podcast interview I’m welcoming Sanara Skincare founder Rebekah Jensen to share with us her journey to glow. Rebekah Jensen is the founder of...
Organic Skincarebalms for sensitive & rosacea-prone skinThe most important thing for me when I shop for any organic skincare is that it be gentle on my rosacea-prone skin. There’s nothing worse than having a reaction to a product because our skin doesn’t agree...
JTG #41 Plant-Based Beauty With Jess ArnaudinJTG #41 Plant-Based Beauty With Holistic Skin Therapist & Green Beauty Expert Jess ArnaudinIn this episode we talk about the important of clean, plant-based beauty and how to simplify your skincare with author of...
JTG #40 Celebrating 1 Year Of Journey To Glow + Healing Rosacea Naturally (Where I'm at on my journey)JTG #40 Celebrating Journey to Glow's 1 Year Anniversary + Healing Rosacea Naturally (Where I'm at on my journey)Stopping to celebrate each milestone (no matter how...
Get the best of Journey To Glow delivered straight to your inbox!
Delicious skin nourishing recipes, the best in clean beauty, upcoming skin detoxes & challenges, tips from holistic skin experts and real women stories to inspire you on your journey to glow!