JTG Podcast EP #1: Clearing Cystic Acne With Melissa Vanden Heuvel
Melissa Vanden Heuvel is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and Health Coach on a mission to help autoimmune warriors overcome their health symptoms and achieve optimal health. After investing hundreds of hours (and a chunk of her savings) trying to heal her own thyroid and cystic acne issues with minimal results, she listened to her intuition and enlisted help from the functional medical field. Melissa now happily supports her clients’ unique healing code by creating bespoke healing protocols as well as guiding them to tune into their own inner healer so they can feel empowered to make the right choices on the path to optimum health.
Melissa’s before and after
In this episode, Melissa talks to Journey To Glow host Caroline Frenette about:
- The chemicals and toxic ingredients in beauty products that disrupt your hormones
- Cleaning up your beauty cabinet and your make up bag
- How to identify greenwashing: “natural” doesn’t always mean it’s truly natural (!!!)
- Tests to help you pinpoint the cause of your skin imbalance
- Simple steps to start making healthy changes in your diet to clear your skin
- Tips to help your skin glow from the inside out
- Eliminating foods that create inflammation in your body
Links mentioned in this episode:
JTG Podcast #3 Ditch The One Size Fits All Fad Diet With Maggie Berghoff Maggie Berghoff is a functional medicine celebrity health expert and certified nurse practitioner. She leads men and women to balance their bodies and feel their best today and forever. Maggie...
JTG Podcast EP #2 The Gut Skin Connection With Nimisha Gandhi Nimisha Gandhi is a certified Holistic Nutritionist, Ayurvedic counselor and Yoga Nidra teacher dedicated to helping people find their truth through nutrition, lifestyle changes and mindful work.She holds a...
Get The (FREE) Guide
Essential Radiance: Caroline’s Top 5 Essential Oils For Radiant Skin
Sign up for the Glowletter